Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Week 7


Down 4.6 pounds this week! 

Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Current Weight: 277

That's 47 pounds lost since my high weight and 41 pounds in the past 9 weeks.  4.5 pounds per week isn't too shabby! 

I'm currently battling with my asthma right now so I haven't been to the gym in the past week.  The dr just put me on steroids to move this along so hopefully by the end of the weekend I can start back up. Today is the first day after the 5k that I'm not sore.  Next go around I'm training outside for it!

I had a family funeral this past weekend.  I was full of mixed emotions...  I was sad for my cousin whose husband passed away.   I was happy to see some of my cousins who I hadn't seen for a very long time.  A few of us have made plans to reconnect soon!  And I was elated when one of my Aunts whispered in my ear "You look fabulous". 

I wore this outfit...  it was the first time in a long time that I actually felt confident about how I looked.  I'm proud of how far I've come. 



Until next week.... 










No comments:

Post a Comment