Thursday, December 3, 2015

Week 8

 
7.8 pounds this week!!!
 
I'm really not sure how I did this past week considering me asthma is still bothering me.  I went to the doctor AGAIN yesterday.  Just as I suspected, bronchitis.  I got some antibiotics and a stronger steroid.  Hopefully the meds work and I'm back to the gym this weekend. 
 
 
So, last week was Thanksgiving.  I'm surprised that I was okay with cooking and not eating most of it.  Here was my plate. 
 

I had a teaspoon full of all the foods.  By the way, that is a salad plate.  I didn't eat the corn or the mashed potatoes.  The rest was really yummy!!  And I shockingly didn't miss dessert at all. 

I went through my closet this week and put all the clothes that are too big for me into a pile to bag up.  It was my entire wardrobe!  Everything was so big.  I got out clothes that are TWO sizes smaller!  My closet looks so cute now!  It's like I have all new clothes but didn't have to buy any of them.  :-) 

I got this dress at Target this past weekend.  The best part about it?  It's a 1x and not a 3x! 


I also took advantage of a Black Friday sale and got myself my first ever pair of high boots!  My calves were always too big to fit into them.  Woohoo!! 

Current Stats:

High Weight: 324
Beginning Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Current Weight: 269.2

That's a total of 54.8 pounds lost.  48.8 pounds lost in 10 weeks and 30.8 pounds lost in the 8 weeks since surgery.  That's an average of 4.5 pounds lost per week.  The "My Weight" app I have on my phone says if I keep going at this pace I'll be at my goal of 160 by May 5, 2016.  Of course, I know I'm going to hit more stalls and it is not always going to move this fast. 

The thought of shopping for summer clothes in a regular size and not in the plus section or store makes me giddy though!  The thought of paying for the clothes?  Not so giddy.  I'm putting aside some money from my Christmas bonus this year to spend in the spring. 

Until next week... 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment