Thursday, November 19, 2015

Week 6


Down 2.8 pounds!  Not bad considering I haven't been feeling well this week.  My asthma has been bothering me this week...  I think because of the change in the weather.  I haven't had much energy to work out.  I'm really hoping I am feeling up to walking my 5k this week.  I've been pushing myself as much as I can to work out in the past weeks.  But, when it's hard to breath working out is not such a good idea. 

Thanksgiving is next week and I'm trying to figure out side dishes that I can eat.  I think I found the perfect thing.  Hasselback Sweet Potatoes. 

http://www.myrecessionkitchen.com/2011/11/hasselback-sweet-potatoes.html?m=1

This recipe looks absolutely delicious and I don't have to feel guilty about eating it.  Fingers crossed at least one of my kids eats it and maybe my husband?  We'll see. 

Until next week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment