Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 4

I didn't take a picture because my weight stayed the exact same last week.  I had my post-op doctor appt last week.  He was very happy with everything so far.  All of my levels from blood work came back completely normal.  I had slight dehydration but I've since made sure to up my water.  He told me not to worry at all about the stall...  if I'm doing everything I should be doing my body will continue to lose. 

I took a spin class yesterday.  Despite feeling like I was going to die immediately afterwards it wasn't that bad.  Except nobody told me there are these things called padded pants and they should be worn while spinning.  Let's just say my whole area "down there" is sore today. 

My nutritionist e-mailed me this morning to let me know that my BMI has gone from a 55.6 to a 49.2.  Success!  I's definitely hard but I'm doing it.  I'm logging my foods and I'm moving.  I've exercised way more in the past two weeks than I have in the past 2 years! 

Until Thursday....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so incredibly proud of you and look forward to more updates! -Mari

    ReplyDelete