Friday, May 6, 2016

Week 29


So, if you saw my Vlog last week you know I gained a pound in Week 28.  So this weeks weight puts me down 1.6 pounds. 

Stats:
Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 230.8
Total Loss: 93.2
 
I up'd my game this week working out.  I took a body sculpt class that I don't particularly like (only because it's hard, the instructor is great) but I know I need.  I also took a yoga class yesterday morning that I absolutely loved.  I felt completely relaxed and zen when I walked out of the studio.  Lastly, I took (well, one is tomorrow) 2 spin and sculpt classes.  I like this because I get a little bit of what I like and a little bit of what I need.  I also took two regular spin classes...  last night's kicked my butt!! 
 
I think I need to go back to basics with my diet.  I've been letting sweets sneak in the past week (a little too much) and I need to get that under control before it spirals into something else.  Basics for a bariatric patient means going back to a liquid diet for two weeks.  It's protein shakes, water, broth, non-starchy veggies, and sugar free jello.  If you've been following for a while - it's the same diet I did two weeks before my surgery.  The only problem with this is I can't work out (other than light cardio) for those two weeks.  I may be able to do a gentle yoga class and some walking in my neighborhood, but that's it.  So, I need to mentally prepare for this. 
 
That's about it for this week.  Until next week.... 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment