Friday, April 22, 2016

Week 27

1.6 pounds down!
 



I'm so close to being out of the 230's!  It wasn't all that long ago that I was excited to be in them!  I have an exciting weekend coming up...  On Sunday I'm walking a 5k with the girls daycare...  every year they raise money for the March for Dimes.  I'm borrowing a jogging stroller for Hannah to sit in and hopefully Zoey will walk it. 
 
I have another 5k coming up in a few weeks to benefit preeclampsia research.  I'm really excited about this one!  If anyone wants to join me - let me know!  It would be fun to have some company! 
 
That's about all I have for today...  I need to start writing blog ideas down during the week.  I think of something really great and then by the time Thursday or Friday comes around I totally forget! 
 
Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 231.4
Total Loss: 92.6
 
Until next week.... 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment