Friday, May 13, 2016

Week 30


.8 pounds lost. 
 
Or as I like to call it... my body is trying to eff with me.  As I told a friend the other day, I'm one good poop from being out of the 230's.  :-) 
 
So, Monday starts my liquid diet.  Before I get e-mails or messages telling me to do otherwise, I'll let you know now this is recommended by my doctor.  In the bariatric world, it's pretty common to do a "pouch reset" so to speak.  It helps jumpstart your body, gives you the protein and nutrients your body needs and you may not be getting for a number of reasons.  Only light exercise is recommended during this two week period so I have to stick with walking and yoga. 
 
I knew that the weight loss would slow down at some point.  It's frustrating that it's taken 7 weeks to get off 10 pounds.  I also know that I've been working out more intensely over the past two months and building muscle.  And the scale may slow down from that as well.  But, I've been allowing sugars back into my diet that shouldn't be there.  And that is one of the main reasons for this liquid diet. 
 
I'd really like to be at 100 pounds lost at the end of the two weeks.  The gives me two weeks to lost six pounds.  I think that's doable considering when I was on this for the two weeks before my surgery I lost 18 pounds. 
 
So, the next two weeks are going to be full of protein shakes, chicken broth, water, non starch-y vegetables and sugar free jello.  You're jealous, aren't you?  You should be.  LOL!!  If you bump into me Monday Tuesday or Wednesday of next week please accept my apologies in advance for my crabbiness. 
 
Stats: 
 
Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 230
Total Loss: 94
 
Until next week.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. You are one of the strongest women I know. If anyone can do this, you can! You are an inspiration to so many women, including myself! I'll try not to chat with you in the beginning of next week. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete