Friday, May 20, 2016

Week 31

 
WOW!  7.8 pounds lost this week!!!
 
I have so many victories this week...  both scale and non-scale related.  First off, 7.8 pounds in one week!  YES!!  My reset is absolutely working.  In 10 weeks I've managed to lose 20 pounds.  TEN WEEKS!  I thought I was stalling for a while but really my body was doing it's thing and catching up to where it needed to be. 
 
Second, look what happened yesterday! 
 
That's right...  I'm now down 101.8 pounds from my starting weight of 324.  100 POUNDS GONE!  As my friend Amy, says...  "let that sink in....  you've lost an entire me". 

My beautiful friend Amy...  or the 100 pounds I lost

And now for a Non-Scale victory...  I've had a crappy week at work so last night I did some retail therapy.  As always, I went to the plus size section.  but even the 1x's were looking too big.  So I went over to the misses...  and guess what fits?  SIZE XL!  I bought 3 shirts and they are all XL!  And, I bought a new bra and went down a band size!  I was so happy in the dressing room I started crying.  Someone actually knocked on the dressing room door to ask if I was alright!  ;-) 

This is one of the dresses I tried on.  I really liked it and it was super COMFY!  But, it was about an inch too short for my liking so back on the rack it went. 


I'm glad I didn't get it...  while getting ready this morning I noticed I have at least 3 black and white dresses.  Plus that cute shirt you see hanging up in the dressing room. 

So, that's about it for this week. 

Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 222.2
Total Loss: 101.8 pounds!!!!
 
Until next week....
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment