Thursday, April 14, 2016

Week 26


 
2.4 pounds lost! 
 
I'm down 91 pounds! 
 
I surpassed my next goal of being under 235.  I officially weigh less than I did when I got married.  My next goal is 210. 
 
I recently found www.bari-fit.com.  For a nominal fee, they will look at your goals, activity, and foods and set your macros at a reasonable amount.  I'm pretty excited to get started!  The woman who owns the company has been through surgery herself.  She's overcome the hurtles and knows all about the bariatric world.  This is so reassuring to me! 
 
The spin studio I go to is participating in a bike race in the summer.  I'm thinking of participating in it.  I'd have to get a bike first so we'll see!  I haven't been on a bike in at least 20 years! 
 
Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 233
Total Loss: 91
 
Until next week.... 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment