Thursday, March 31, 2016

Week 24


2 POUNDS GONE!
 
I have my 6 month post surgery check-up on Tuesday.  I'm kind of excited about it.  It's always nice to check in with my doctor and the PA.  I need to touch base with the nutritionist to see what my caloric intake should be at this point. 
 
I've been trying more and more to keep active.  Whether it's spinning, walking or running at the park with the kids...  it all counts!  Last week we took the kids to the park for a while.  We played on the seesaw for quite some time.  I didn't think anything of it that day but the next day...  WOAH!  My inner thighs were ON FIRE!  I was walking like I just got off a horse for two days! 
 
I was talking to a friend yesterday on my walk.  We were talking about the skin issues that some people have after this surgery.  If you don't tone, you're going to have loose, sagging skin...  no question about it.  Now, I presume I'm going to have a pooch of some sort still just from the two C-sections I had.  But if I keep up with the exercise, I'm hoping the loose skin will be kept to a minimum. 
 
Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Current Weight: 238.6
Total Lost: 85.4! 
 
 
Until next week.... 
 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, girl! I love how you are rolling with everything, and not letting any of it overwhelm you on a permanent basis. I would think that is the key!

    ReplyDelete