Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week 23


.4 pounds lost this week.  I'll take it...  a loss is a loss. 
 
 
I have to go back to tracking my foods.  I'm almost positive I'm not eating enough calorie-wise.  Since I'm expelling so much energy/calories working out I need to replace some of them.  I'm making a call to my nutritionist today to see what my target caloric intake should be per day. 
 
I've been busting butt recently working out.  Yesterday I took TWO spin classes!  I'm also doing a Couch to 5k that has been challenging.  Next weekend I'm walking a mile for the Office Brad Fox 5k and a few weeks after that I'm walking/running this walk.  I'm setting up a donation page for the second one soon...  stay tuned! 
 
I'm feeling such a difference in my body.  I'm stronger, I can climb up and down the stairs much better, my knee hasn't been an issue and my asthma hasn't been an issue.  I'm so much more healthy than I was six months ago.  I've still got a while to go but I'm getting there! 
 
Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Current Weight: 240.6
Total Lost: 83.4 pounds! 
 
Until next week....
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed by you! Keep it up girly! And, yes, my guess is that you are probably not eating enough… especially if you're doing 2 spin classes in a day! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete