Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 21

 
Second week of my stall. 

I've had stalls before so I'm not overly concerned about this.  It's my body's way of catching up to everything that's going on inside.  I just keep pounding and eventually the scale will begin to move. 

I don't know if I've mentioned my love for my spin class on here yet.  Last week I took 5 classes at the studio...  4 were spin and one was a body sculpt class.  Body sculpt I can take or leave.  But spin?  I've found a new love.  I can push myself as much or as little as I want.  There have been some days where I go slower and some days I've pushed myself really, really hard. 

Last week I had one of those nights where I pushed myself really hard.  I burned almost 1,100 calories in a 2 hour time period.  I let my Apple Watch keep running for an hour after I got home and I kept on burning.  It felt great!! 

Until next week (which is really this week because of my lovely timing)...



No comments:

Post a Comment