Thursday, February 25, 2016

Week 19


1.4 pounds gone this week!  And...  another goal met! 
 

 
 
I'm pretty proud of myself for having lost this week.  When I came home from my trip on Monday night I was up 2 pounds from the imbibing I had done over the weekend.  The good thing is I can hold my liquor.  The bad thing is I can hold my liquor.  LOL! 
 
I'm back at exercising.  I took a spin class yesterday that is a beginner/intermediate class.  I LOVE the place I take classes.  The instructors and owner are so nice.  They genuinely care about your health and look forward to seeing you in class!  I much prefer going there vs going to the gym.  The gym is something I HAVE to do, the classes are something I WANT to do.  Huge difference. 
 
I started looking into the Beachbody workouts.  Just to have the convenience of having something at home to do.  I like the look of the CIZE workouts.  And I think the girls would really like to do that with me! 
 
I had my post-op apt last week with my Surgeon.  He's really happy with my progress thus far.  My next appointment is in April.  He predicted I would be down about 90 pounds by then.  I'm determined to prove him wrong and be at 100 pounds...  So there is my next goal.  By April 7th I'd like to be at 224 pounds (100 pounds down).  That is 6 weeks from today.  If I keep my food, fluids and exercise tight I CAN do it!  That's an average of 3.3 pounds per week. 
 
I'm looking forward to the nicer weather so I can get outside and start running.  I think I blogged before about a 5k coming up that I'm signed up for.  I need to start running outside so I can train for it. 
 
That's about it for today.  Until next week.... 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment