Thursday, January 7, 2016

Week 13


Down 5.8 pounds in the past 3 weeks! 
 
Considering my goal was to simply maintain during the holidays, I'm pretty happy with the outcome! 
 
Tomorrow will be 3 months since my surgery.  I had an apt with my doctor on Tuesday, he was very happy with my outcome thus far.  He said I'm above average with where he thought I'd be right now and at my next apt (in April) he expects me to be about 90 pounds down. 
 
I'm having a love/hate relationship with the gym right now.  I hate getting out of my cozy bed to go.  But, once I get there I'm happy.  I have been pushing myself pretty hard core.  I'm doing free weights as well as the weight machines.  I'm also doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) on the treadmill.  Let me put it out there...  I HATE running.  Really I do.  However, I'm challenging myself to run/jog/walk a 5k for preeclampsia in May.  I walked a 5k in November and I was the last one to finish.  That will not be my this time around! 
 
I now officially have all of my baby weight off.  I weigh less now than I did when I got pregnant with Zoey.  Only by 3 pounds, but less is less!  My next goal is to fit into my wedding dress (which I have to find).  Our 10 year anniversary is coming up and it would be wild to be able to fit back into it and just chill watching a movie with some popcorn.  :-)  If I remember right, I was about 235 when we got married so I have approximately 20 pounds to go to get there. 
 
I've been good about getting my fluids in for the most part.  The gym also helps with that since I drink a bottle and a half when I'm there most days.  My food choices could be better, but they also aren't the worst that they've been. 
 
Oh!  I started taking a yoga class!  My township offers a free class every Tuesday night.  A friend and I just started going this past Tuesday.  Yoga is HARD work!  My abs are kind of screaming at me right now.  I figured out I'm more flexible than I thought I was.  Also?  I was able to get on the FLOOR on both knees!  For those that don't know, I have knee reconstruction back in 2008 and it's been super hard for me to do anything on the floor since then. 
 
So that's that for this week. 
 
HW: 324
SW: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Current Weight: 257
Total lost: 67
 
Until next week... 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment