Thursday, December 17, 2015

Week 10


Another 3 pounds down! 
 
Stats:
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Current Weight: 262.8
Lost: 61.2 pounds
 
Since I have two doxies, I've been waiting to use this picture! 
 

Here's some comparison pictures...  left picture is from October 7th.  The right picture is December 8th. 


Overall, I'm feeling really good.  I've been sluggish this week though.  After looking back through my food diary I figured out that I am not getting enough protein.  So, I'm going to add protein shakes back in for my breakfast every day. 

I killed it at spin this past week.  It was the first time I was able to get up off the seat for an extended period of time.  I felt it for the next two days though.  I guess that's what it is supposed to do! 

I want to lose 7 more pounds by the end of the year so we'll see how the next two weeks go! 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment