Thursday, January 14, 2016

Week 14



I lost 1 pound over the past week.  I'm happy with this.  I've been busting my butt at the gym the past week and lifting weights.  I'm doing low weights and high reps, so the slowness should be temporary. 

I can't remember if I shared or not (and frankly I'm too lazy to go back and look).  I took a yoga class last week.  I was shocked that, even though my abs were screaming at me for days, I really liked it. 

And so, in my new found love for yoga, I did what any normal person would do and signed up for a month of unlimited classes at a yoga studio around the corner.  Normal people would have signed up for 1, maybe 2 classes a week.  Not me...  I signed up for 17 classes over the next month. 

Have I mentioned that I'm an "all or nothing" type of person?  Yea, here's just one example. 

HW: 324
SW: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Current Weight: 256
Total Lost: 68 pounds

Until next week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment