Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week 17 continued

 
 

I'm out of the 250's!!!
 
Lost 5.8 pounds since week 15.  I'm pretty much throwing out week 16 all together since I was in the hospital. 
 
Today is the first day I'm back at work and I'm feeling good.  I was a little sore getting out of the car because I haven't sat in the car for that long but I'll get there. 
 
I'm itching to get back to the gym and classes.  I'm really missing spin class. 
 
I have a 5k coming up in April I need to get ready for.  It's to benefit preeclampsia which I had with both pregnancies.  So, if you're FB friends with me prepare to be SPAM'd with donation requests soon.  ;-)  My goal is to raise $250.00. 
 
My next mini goal is to hit 235 pounds.  That will put me at my wedding weight and the last time I remember feeling really good about myself and happy with how my body looked.  Of course, my body has changed a lot since then and I'm carrying my weight in different places (thank you girls!). 
 
Next week I'm going to Florida to see a bestie and it'll be the first time I'll be in a bathing suit in a long time.  I still need to go get a new bathing suit bottom because the one I used to have is WAY too big on me and falls off.  The top is stretchy enough that it's still okay. 
 
That's about it for today. 
 
Stats:
 
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 248.2
Total Lost: 75.8 pounds
 
Until next week... 
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Keep pushing! You are doing amazing things. Enjoy your trip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete