Thursday, October 22, 2015

Two Weeks


Two weeks post-op and I'm down 3.4 pounds this week.  That's 30 pounds since the start of my adventure and 11.4 pounds since surgery two weeks ago.  

I'm still having a hard time getting all of my fluids in.  I can only sip all day and when I'm working it isn't the first thing on my mind.  No excuse though... I have to stay on top of it. 

 Today I'm going to join the gym down the street from me.  A few friends belong to it and like it so I'm hoping I will too.  With it only being 5 minutes away, I have no excuse not to go.  

I'm starting to see the loss in my clothes.  Yesterday I wore a dress I bought online back in the spring.  When it came I was disappointed because it was too tight.  Now?  It loose on me.  I see it in my neck and upper chest as well as my belly.  My jeans are wicked loose on me right now.  The only 5hing with pants is I'm having a hard time buttoning them because the button lays right on top of one of my incisions.  I'm using the ponytail holder trick to keep them closed.  Lol. 

I have my post-op appt today.  For the first time I won't be nervous when I walk into the office. Instead I feel proud and confident.  I did it.  I'm a success.  And I'm going to continue to be successful.  

Thanks for all of the love and support!  


No comments:

Post a Comment