Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Week 48




I am so sorry for my disappearance over the summer!  We were home with the girls so my time in front of a PC was limited! 

A lot has gone on in the past 6 weeks.  I've been doing personal training 1-2 times a week with my Personal Trainer.  I've been working out at least 5 times per week.  I'm gaining muscle where I never had muscle before.  I had my hands on my sides last night and I could actually FEEL my oblique muscles.  Where have THEY been hiding?  My triceps aren't as saggy as they once were.  I actually have a bicep now!  It's been so cool to see my body change in ways I never realized were possible. 

On the flip side, my weight has been stalled for 6 weeks.  Up until yesterday I was flipping between 208-210 for 6 weeks.  Yesterday I finally reached 207.2.  I realize that it's because I'm building muscle and getting healthier.  It's still frustrating though.  I really want to be at 199 for my one year follow-up with my doctor on 10/4. 

My latest workout obsession is HOT YOGA!  I never would have thought that I'd like it.  Never.  But I love it!  The temperature doesn't bother me like I thought it would.  It makes me sweat so much.  I've never seen my arms and legs sweat before like they do in hot yoga.  It's nuts! 

My spin instructor training is coming up at the end of October, so I'm excited about that too!  I have my first playlist put together and I'm loving it!  I may be going for another certification too...  it hasn't come to fruition yet so I'll save that for another time.  All good things though! 



Here's a current picture.  I think it shows pretty well how far I've come.  A pair of Old Navy jeans in size 16 and a Banana Republic top (that was a dress but it shrunk) in a XL. 

Compared to this picture at 324 pounds a 3x shirt and yoga pants in 26/28...  Yea, I've come a long way. 


I've got some exciting things coming up!  Stay tuned this fall to see where this blog goes! 

Until next week.... 


Stats: 
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 207.2
Total Loss: 116.8
Next goal....  199 pounds...  8.2 pounds to go! 































2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! So are you going to get a yoga cert? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! No!! I love yoga so much! But not as an instructor. I'm way too high energy for that. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete