Friday, June 24, 2016

Week 36


4 pounds gone in two weeks!  

I'm sorry for being MIA the past month...  I've had some "writers block" for lack of a better term.  

I've been slacking on exercise this week.  My head hasn't been in it.  I'll be the first to tell you when I'm just coasting by and this week I've definitely been coasting.  Yes, I've lost four pounds but I haven't been tracking foods or eating healthy.  I've felt it in both my attitude and my exercise.  

And so, it changes.  There's no way I'm going back to where I was so it's time to switch things up.  Get back into classes every day, upping my protein intake and cut out the junk.  It's time to take my health back into my own hands and do the hard work it takes to push through my next goal of 210.  

In non-scale victory news, I purchased a pair of jean capris about two months ago online.  They were tight when I bought them but I got such a good deal that I hung onto them rather than returning.  About 4 weeks ago I tried to put them on and they were still tight in my lower belly area (my arch nemesis of my body).  Today I put them on and not only did they fit, they looked good!  

Stats: 
High Weight: 324
Starting Weight: 318
Surgery Weight: 300
Today's Weight: 215.4
Total Loss: 108.6 pounds

5.4 pounds to go until my next goal is met!  



No comments:

Post a Comment